At Wise Women Ride we recognize that your privacy is important and are therefore committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Wise Women Ride may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is your responsibility to check this page occasionally and ensure you are happy with any changes that have been made.
What we collect:
Wise Women Ride collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information such as:
- Name and occupation
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information relevant to customer surveys/offers
- Enter a competition
What we do with your information
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your home.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Wise Women Ride’s services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Wise Women Ride, such as our travel industry partners to better analyse trends and further improve our services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our client’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.